A cool, crisp peach bellini is one of my favorite drinks to enjoy during the spring and summer months. What better way to celebrate the warmer evenings than with a peach and vanilla bellini drink! This sweet and fizzy drink is the perfect way to wind down and absorb all the glory of Spring. Also, to keep that appetite at bay, serve with an appetizer of Southern Pimento Cheese Spread. With only a few ingredients, a Perfectly Peach and Vanilla Bellini drink makes Spring much sweeter. Stay fabulous!
perfectly peachy vanilla bellini
- 1 oz Peachy Vanilla Simple Syrup see recipe below
- 2 oz Peach Nectar
- 4 oz chilled Prosecco
- Combine all ingredients in a champage flute and swirl. Drink Fabulously!
Peachy Vanilla Simple Syrup is an easy to make sweetener that is extremely versatile. Mix it in with your favorite fruity beverage or drizzle it over your favorite fresh fruit. Flavored simple syrups are some of the easiest recipes. Simply boil sugar and water together, and wait for those amazing flavors to infuse. Also, flavored simple syrups will keep fresh in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. With a little creativity and a lot of patience, there are endless flavor possibilities.
peachy vanilla simple syrup
- Medium Saucepan
- Heat proof storage container
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 bags Bigelow Perfect Peach Herbal Tea
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- While the syrup is simmering, split the vanilla bean in half vertically.
- After simmering the syrup for 10 minutes, carefully pour into a heat proof jar or container. Drop in the vanilla bean and place two bags of Bigelow Perfect Peach Herbal Tea down into the syrup.
- Let the syrup steep for 8-10 hours. Remove vanilla bean and tea bags. Discard.
Cookbookies is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.