If you’re a coffee lover like we are, then you’re going to love this sweet and incredibly easy dessert. This easy cinnamon latte pudding only requires THREE ingredients to make! Marshmallows, brewed coffee, and white chocolate chips are incredibly easy ingredients to find. Since you’ll only need three ingredients, you’ll be spending less money and time at the grocery store prepping for this dessert. Easy 3-Ingredient Cinnamon Latte Pudding is definitely going to be a family favorite! Now, we’re just wondering what it would taste like with a little Bailey’s Irish Cream mixed in. Irish Latte Pudding anyone? For other great and easy recipes, check out our Recipes section!
We’ll have ALL the Kaw-fee!
If you drink a lot of coffee, then you KNOW that there are a million options out there. For this recipe we loved the taste of Kaw-fee & Sugar’s Cinnamon Toast Coffee. With french toast undertones, it’s utilization of Viennese Cinnamon makes it the perfect coffee for this easy dessert. Cinnamon Toast is definitely our favorite, but they have other great flavors as well. The original Granny’s Brew and ‘Nilla Goodness are both great options too. However, whatever flavor you choose, make sure you make a pot that’s large enough to both drink and cook with!
easy 3-ingredient cinnamon latte pudding
- Medium Saucepan
- mixing bowl
- serving cups
- 1½ cups Kawfee & Sugar Cinnamon Toast Coffee
- 6 oz large marshmallows
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- whipped cream optional
- fresh ground cinnamon optional
- Pour the coffee into a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the marshmallows and stir for 3-5 minutes until dissolved.
- Pour the hot coffee mixture over the white chocolate chips in a medium mixing bowl. Allow to sit for a couple minutes and stir the contents together until blended completely.
- Evenly divide the mixture between four serving glasses. Allow to chill in the freezer for at least an hour before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh cinnamon sticks if desired.