This cocktail might look more like a melting glacier than a firework, but don’t be deceived. Made with Ole Smoky Tennessee Blue Flame Moonshine, Firework Cocktails with Moonshine Cherries will make you feel like a firework by the time you’re done drinking it! Ole Smoky Tennessee Blue Flame Moonshine is a high proof moonshine (128 Proof!) Therefore, make sure you don’t over pour your guests’ drinks and always drink with a mixer! Try these fabulous Firework Cocktails with Moonshine Cherries this summer season!
Blue Flame Moonshine Y’all!
Although there are many images that you might have in regards to moonshine, it is widely available in most liquor stores today. However, it is still illegal to make from home…so don’t try it. Historically it was thought that a good quality moonshine would burn blue when lit from a spoon. However, tainted moonshine was thought to burn a yellow color. We seriously DON’T advise playing with fire, so don’t try this at home! We just thought it was interesting where the name “Blue Flame” came from.
Looking for more drink recipes? Check out our recipes for Blue Flame Moonshine Dirty Shirley Cocktail, The Watermelon Crawler, Fresh Squeezed Lemon Drops, or The Ashley! Drink fruity drinks and stay fabulous!
firework cocktails with moonshine cherries
- 12 oz Hawaiian Punch Polar Blast chilled
- 12 oz Lemon Lime Soda chilled
- 4 oz Ole Smoky Tennessee Blue Flame Moonshine chilled
- Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine Cherries chilled
- For each serving, combine 3 oz Hawaiian Punch, 3 oz Lemon Lime Soda, and 1 oz Ole Smoky Tennessee Blue Flame Moonshine. Garnish with Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine Cherries. Serve over ice if desired.