Looking for a delicious and homestyle dessert that’s both delicious and easy to assemble? Look no further than Buttermilk Biscuits with Blueberries and Raspberry Cream. As long as you have the patience to wait for the fruit preserves to set, then you’re good to go! Trust us…it’s worth the wait. The light and tangy fruit cream filling pairs perfectly with the smooth blueberry preserve topping. Also, nothing says “homestyle dessert” more than a light and flaky buttermilk biscuit. However, if you absolutely cannot get your mitts on a can of Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits, the Raspberry Cream and Blueberry Preserves would also taste delicious on sponge cake too. However you choose to enjoy this summertime dessert, make sure you make enough to share with your closest family and friends. Eat more fruity biscuit treats and stay fabulous!
Buttermilk Biscuits with Blueberries and Raspberry Cream not enough sweets for you? Check out our other dessert recipes for White Chocolate Macadamia Chex Treats or Crispy Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs!
buttermilk biscuits with blueberry preserves and raspberry cream
- Baking Sheet
- 1 can 8 count Pillsbury Grands Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 6 tbsp Easy Sweet Raspberry Preserves
- 1 cup Easy Sweet Blueberry Preserves
- sweet mint for serving optional
- Preheat oven and bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, put whipped cream into a medium mixing bowl. Fold in the raspberry preserves.
- After the biscuits have baked, allow at least 20 minutes to cool. Once cool, split biscuits in half and divide raspberry cream evenly among the biscuits.
- Pour blueberry preserves on top of biscuits and garnish with mint.
Cookbookies is a member of the Amazon Affiliates Program, where a percentage commission is earned for various products on Amazon.com