Okay, so we definitely threw this dinner together in a hurry. However, it ended up being delicious. Isn’t that what we all strive for on those busy nights after work? Easy Hamburger and Creamy Onion Pasta is a delicious dinner to make that is definitely family friendly. It doesn’t hurt that it’s budget friendly as well! Make a big batch of this delicious pasta because it will keep beautifully in the refrigerator. We used elbow macaroni pasta for this dish. However, it would taste just as good with any other pasta. We also love pappardelle and linguine pastas! Looking for more of an earthy flavored sauce? Try substituting the Cream of Celery Soup with Cream of Mushroom instead! Let us know what you like best! Eat more budget friendly dinners and stay fabulous y’all!
Cookbookies is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
easy hamburger and creamy onion pasta
- Large Nonstick Pot
- Large Nonstick Skillet
- 16 oz macaroni pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 10½ oz condensed french onion soup
- 10½ oz cream of celery soup
- 8 oz cream cheese cut into chunks
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions. Drain pasta and set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef until completely cooked. Drain grease. Return the ground beef to the skillet. Add french onion soup, cream of celery soup, and dried thyme. Stir until completely combined. Stir in cream cheese and continue to cook an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Toss the reserved pasta with the ground beef sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.