Well, it’s official. We just can’t get enough fall flavors around the house at at the moment. Apple, pumpkin, cinnamon…take your pick. In an effort to appease a sweet tooth, enter Fluffy Apple Butter Dip into the picture. This easy dessert dip seriously only requires FOUR ingredients! Vanilla pudding, apple butter, whipped topping, and apple pie spice are both easy and budget friendly ingredients to work with. Therefore, you can spend less time fixing and more time eating! That’s always a plus for us during those busy work nights. Also, if you feel like sharing, this dessert dip is a yummy and easy dessert treat to make for a small group of friends. However you choose to enjoy this apple spiced dip, make sure that you have the right dipping foods. Fresh apple slices, grapes, and cookies are all great options. (Our favorite is Lotus Biscoff Cookies). Eat more apple stuff and stay fabulous!
Looking for more great food like Fluffy Apple Butter Dip? Check out some more of our fabulous recipes by swiping through below!
fluffy apple butter dip
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 1 oz fat-free sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- ½ cup apple butter
- 8 oz fat free whipped topping
- 1½ tsp apple pie spice
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together pudding mix, apple butter, and apple pie spice until completely combined.
- Fold the fat free whipped topping into the apple butter mixture. Fold for approximately 2 minutes until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving. Serve with fresh apple slices, cooking, or our favorite…Lotus Biscoff Cookies! Yum!