Fall is here and it’s definitely maple season in our house! Also, holiday season is right around the corner, so we’ve been playing around with some different desserts. Sweet and Creamy Biscoff Maple Cream Pie is definitely a delicious and decadent dessert that is a real crowd pleaser! Also, it doesn’t hurt that it requires very little baking. Most of the time that goes into this recipe is waiting for the pie to chill in the refrigerator. Therefore, a little patience is required. It’s definitely worth the wait though. Rich and creamy sweetened condensed milk is combined with pure maple syrup for a delectable treat! Also…LOTUS BISCOFF COOKIES! Is there anything that these little cookies don’t taste delicious with? The sweet gingerbread flavor blends perfectly with down home maple syrup flavors! For a little extra pizzazz, drizzle with some extra pure maple syrup. Hope you enjoy! Eat more pies and stay fabulous y’all!
Looking for more sweet dishes? Check out our recipe for Biscoff Cookies and Coffee Milkshake!
Looking for more great dishes like Biscoff Maple Cream Pie? Swipe through some more of our fabulous recipes below!
biscoff maple cream pie
- Medium Nonstick Saucepan
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Gallon Storage Bag
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ⅔ cup pure maple syrup plus extra for drizzling
- pinch of salt
- 1 deep dish pie shell baked according to package directions
- 20 Lotus Biscoff cookies
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium nonstick saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently to keep the mixture from burning. Cook for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the maple cream mixture into the pre-baked pie shell. Allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, crush half of the Biscoff cookies in a sealed gallon storage bag. Sprinkle the cookie crumbs over the top of the chilled pie.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, confectioner's sugar, and pure vanilla extract. Whip with a hand mixer for 3-4 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Spread the whipped cream over the top of the pie crumbled cookies. Top the pie with some whole Biscoff cookies, a few crumbled cookies, and a drizzle of maple syrup. Serve chilled.