The classic Shirley Temple beverage is absolutely delicious! However, sometimes we need a little more in our drink. Add alcohol to your Shirley Temple and you get the Dirty Shirley. Adding Ole Smokey’s Blue Flame Moonshine to your Dirty Shirley makes you one heck of a cocktail to enjoy! Blue Flame Moonshine is 128 proof. Therefore, not much is needed in order to kick up your drink. We’re not ashamed to admit that we had to adjust our recipe with additional grenadine and lemon lime soda to even out the flavors. However, if you’re a moonshine lover, then this is definitely the cocktail for you! Living in East Tennessee, we don’t have to look too far for some good moonshine. However, Ole Smoky Blue Flame Moonshine can be found at many liquor stores across the country. Enjoy your Dirty Shirley and Stay Fabulous!
Looking for more fabulous cocktails? Check out our recipes for Lavender and Vanilla Vodka Cocktail AND Fabulous Fireworks Cocktail with Moonshine Cherries!
Looking for more fabulous recipes like Blue Flame Moonshine Dirty Shirley Cocktail? Check out our Recipes section for more!
blue flame dirty shirley cocktail
- Cocktail Shaker
- measuring cup
- Stirring spoon
- 2 oz grenadine
- 6 oz lemon lime soda
- 1 oz Ole Smoky Blue Flame Moonshine
- ice for shaking and serving
- maraschino cherries for serving
- Add ice, grenadine, and moonshine to a cocktail shaker. Shake for 10 seconds and strain into a glass filled half way with ice.
- Top the cocktail with chilled lemon lime soda. Top with maraschino cherries and drink fabulously (and responsibly)!