It’s not often that our sweet tooth kicks in, but this recipe was just too good not to try. Also, it’s incredibly easy to make! Pumpkin Cinnamon Toast Treats are a variation of the classic Rice Krispy Treats that we all know and love. However, our recipe infused the fall flavors of pumpkin, cloves, and other ingredients that accentuate those delicious fall flavors! Having canned pumpkin puree on hand is always a great idea! This recipe only requires a portion of what typically comes in canned pumpkin puree. However, the leftover puree can be used in other recipes as well, like Instant Pot Pumpkin Curry with Chicken. If you’re feeling extra frisky and have some extra time on your hands, a drizzle of caramel over these treats would be delicious! Eat more fall treats and stay fabulous, y’all!
Looking for more delicious recipes like Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Toast Treats? Check out our Recipes section for more!
pumpkin cinnamon toast treats
- Large Nonstick Pot
- Two Quart Baking Pan
- Rubber Spatula
- Wooden Spoon
- 10 oz marshmallows
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- ⅛ tsp ground allspice
- 5 cups cinnamon toast cereal
- In a large nonstick pot, melt marshmallows and pumpkin puree together over medium low heat, stirring frequently, for approximately 10 minutes. Once the marshmallows have melted completely, stir in the vanilla, ground cloves, and ground allspice.
- Add the cinnamon toast cereal to the melted marshmallow mixture and stir to coat completely. Transfer the mixture to a 2 quart baking pan that has been coated with butter. Using the rubber spatula, spread the mixture evenly in the pan, pressing down to make sure that there are as few holes in the mixture as possible.
- Transfer the pumpkin cinnamon toast treats to the refrigerator to cool for at least an hour before serving. Cut into 9 individual portions. Eat Fabulously!