We have to be completely honest with you. We don’t always eat a lot of salads around our house. However, when we do want a good salad, we always go directly for the Caesar salad dressing! Full of creamy garlic flavor, Caesar salad dressing is actually a lot easier to make than you would think. Minced garlic, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and full flavored mayonnaise are a few of the key ingredients. There is one ingredient that might throw you off just a little bit…anchovy paste. However, don’t be fooled by the name. Anchovy paste is full of delicious briny flavor that is essential for this dressing. It’s possible to use fresh anchovies, but we like to use the paste since it stays fresh in the fridge. Anchovies are also a great ingredient for adding to your favorite tomato sauce to give it a little bit of that umami boost! Easy Garlic and Parmesan Caesar Dressing is also delicious when you toss it into your favorite pasta salad! Make your dressing from scratch and stay fabulous y’all!
Looking for more great recipes like Easy Garlic Parmesan Caesar Dressing? Check out our recipes for Roasted Garlic and Portobello Mushroom Risotto!
easy garlic parmesan caesar dressing
- Cutting Board
- mixing bowl
- chef's knife
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and finely minced
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 2½ tbsp lemon juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, add minced garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Whisk the ingredients together.
- To the whisked mixture, add mayonnaise, grated parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Whisk all ingredients together. Allow to rest for at least 30 minutes before serving.