The holidays are officially here! We have to be honest though. Our holiday tastebuds have been waiting for months now. One of the great treats of the holiday season is that delicious Peppermint Mocha Coffee from your local barista. However, who says that peppermint mocha should be reserved just for your coffee cup? We decided to bring those delicious flavors into a holiday dessert that anyone can enjoy. With surprisingly few ingredients, the taste of the holidays fits perfectly on the end of your spoon. Easy Peppermint Mocha Pudding Cups don’t even require any cooking time. All you have to do is whisk, pour, and wait long enough for the pudding to set. We decided to top our little pudding cups with whipped cream, cocoa powder, and decorative candy canes. However, feel free to get creative with your dessert. Sprinkles? Chocolate Chips? Nothing is off the table when it comes to your culinary creativity! There is one mandatory rule though…just stay fabulous!
Looking for more great desserts like Easy Peppermint Mocha Pudding Cups? Check out our recipe for Easy 3-Ingredient Cinnamon Latte Pudding!
peppermint mocha pudding cups
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Ramekins for serving
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp instant coffee granules
- ⅛ tsp peppermint extract
- 3.7 oz Godiva Chocolate Pudding Mix
- whipped cream for serving
- cocoa powder for serving
- candy canes for serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together milk, coffee granules, and peppermint extract. Allow the mixture to sit for 1-2 minutes and then whisk again in order to help break down the instant coffee granules.
- Add the Godiva Chocolate Pudding Mix to the milk mixture and whisk until smooth. Transfer pudding mixture to four individual ramekins. Allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped cream, cocoa powder, and candy canes if desired.