We love an easy and delicious creamy casserole! However, sometimes we want to spice up our casserole game with a little extra flavor. Creamy Red Curry Chicken Divan is just the ticket for a delicious dinner with minimal effort. This easy and incredibly yummy red curry casserole is just the ticket for an easy dinner. Cream of Chicken Soup and Red Curry Paste are definitely the stars of this dish. Smooth and creamy chicken soup slowly heated with red curry paste, cream cheese, and a little bit of sour cream go a long way with flavor! Lean pieces of chicken breast tenderloins and healthy broccoli florets make this a dish that the whole family can enjoy! Therefore, if you’re wanting a delicious dish that doesn’t require a lot of your time, then this delicious casserole is definitely for you! Eat more curry and stay fabulous!
Looking for more fabulous recipes like Creamy Red Curry Chicken Divan? Swipe through some of our fabulous selection below!
creamy red curry chicken divan
- Cutting Board
- chef's knife
- Medium Nonstick Saucepan
- Large Nonstick Skillet
- 13×9" casserole dish
- Wooden Spoons
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2½ lbs chicken breast tenderloins cut into 1" cubes
- 20 oz frozen broccoli thawed and drained
- 21 oz cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 cup french fried onions
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the diced chicken breast tenderloins and season with salt and pepper. Cover chicken and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked all the way through to 165°F. Remove from heat and set aside.
- While the chicken is cooking, add cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cream cheese, and red curry paste to a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for approximately 15 minutes until cream cheese has melted and all ingredients are combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken, thawed broccoli florets, and red curry sauce. Toss all ingredients to combine and transfer to a 13×9 casserole dish. Set aside.
- To make the noodle crumb topping, combine the chow mein noodles and french fried onions in a food processor and pulse until ground up. Top the casserole with the noodle crumb topping and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes. Eat fabulously.