Large Nonstick Pot
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 28 oz green chile enchilada sauce
- 1.25 oz taco seasoning low-sodium
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 16 oz canned butter beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned navy beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- green onions for serving
Add 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs to a large nonstick pot.
Add chicken stock, enchilada sauce, taco seasoning, and salt to the chicken thighs. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Carefully remove chicken from the broth. Shred the chicken and return it to the pot. Add the drained rinsed beans to the chili. Stir and heat an additional 5 minutes.
Stir in the sour cream and season to taste with additional salt if necessary. Serve garnished with chopped green onions.
Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.4g | Protein: 46.1g | Fat: 11.8g | Saturated Fat: 3.2g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 1787mg | Potassium: 465mg | Fiber: 9.2g | Sugar: 3.9g | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 3mg