- 4 cloves garlic peeled and finely minced
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 2½ tbsp lemon juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
In a medium mixing bowl, add minced garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire Sauce.
Whisk the ingredients together.
To the whisked mixture, add mayonnaise, grated parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Whisk all ingredients together. Allow to rest for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6.4g | Fat: 11.2g | Saturated Fat: 3.7g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 402mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 1.5g | Calcium: 172mg